Complete Audio of Black Hebrew Israelites “Battle” (Christian Pastor vs. BHI)

BHI

Black Hebrew Israelites Vs. Christian Preacher [FULL AUDIO]

Here is *the complete audio* all together

One Saturday my wife and I saw some Black Hebrew Israelites yelling loudly at all the bypassers at Camelback and 19th Ave (Phoenix, AZ). We were on our way to the Toy Fair so I didn’t want to really talk to them but my wife really thought that I need to. So I said if they are still there when we roll back by, I’ll try to witness to them a bit. 6 GI Joes, 2 Hulks and one hour later, they were still there. So I got out of the car and began what turned into a 13 part conversation (it lasted an hour and a half, I’m gonna post the audio up in 13 different parts).

1. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: ACTS 17 and ALL MEN
Here is the beginning of our “dialogue” …

download: part 1

2. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: WHO IS A SAINT?
According to BHI, only the BHI are saints … !!!

download: part 2

3. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: WHO COMMANDED YOU?
Enjoy this … the third part of a convo w/some local BHI guys. Since they had a bunch of signs out and were yeling loudly at everyone within earshot and then some, I asked what their biblical basis was; as in, who gave them the authority to preach their message?

download: part 3

4. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: HOW IS SIN FORGIVEN?
Here is part 4 of the recent BHI run-in I had by the light rail here in Phoenix. In this section, I try to get to the heart of the matter by asking these young men, “how are your sins forgiven”?
The answers may surprise you!

download: part 4

5. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: JEWS ARE ALL OVER
In this part, the BHI talk about one of their favorite subjects. By the way, I don’t think I have mentioned it yet, but all of the BHI audio has a lot of profanity in it. These young men do not have clean mouths and it shows. So be warned about that … in fact, in some of the upcoming posts, it is going to get much worse!

download: part 5

6. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: WHAT COLOR ARE THE JEWS?
BHI is very concerned with ethnicity and skin tone. In this clip from my talk with them, this concern comes out loud and clear.

download: part 6

7. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: HOW DOES JESUS SAVE?
Here I try to get into some salvation related issues w/the BHI. Hear for yourself how it turned out.

download: part 7

8. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: WHAT IS LOVE?
How does a hate-group like the BHI define love?

download: part 8

9. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: GENTILE MEANS JEW?
In the words of one of my friends: “I know I shouldn’t laugh but these guys are a trip. Pray for them. They are angry and lost.”

download: part 9

10. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: WE ARE SCHOLARS!
The BHI – humble, they are not!

download: part 10

11. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: A BYSTANDER CHIMES IN
This clip …
– is mainly a bystander interacting w/the BHI
– does not include much of my dialogue
– is filled with all kinds of crazy profanity
– is absolutely hilarious in a tragic kinda way

I debated about including but in the end thought it could serve a purpose.
Be warned – it is not rated G or PG, to say the least!

download: part 11

12. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: APOCRYPHA NOT CANONICAL
The BHI loves to utilize the Apocrypha for its proof texts – but should it be in the Bible?

download: part 12

13. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES: BOASTING IN LINEAGE
This is the last clip in the series. I hope these were helpful for you to understand their mentality a bit so you can better share the gospel with them.

download: part 13

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Email this to someoneShare on Reddit

11 comments

1. Creston

on

Having issues with downloading audio

• George Willis

on

We will have them up ASAP. I just contacted Vocab and waiting for him to give me the originals so I can reupload them and make them available again. We will reply back with or send you an email when we have the issue resolved.

For the time being, here is one of our weekly shows about BHI

Grace and Peace

2. Izak

on

This was traumatic to listen to…their violent hatred and ignorance fueled by the heresy they espouse is evident in their racism, vulgarity, perversion and their blatant racism.

Brother Vocab, I was burdened by how you were insulted, threatened and brutalised by these hetetics for the sake of the Gospel and in an attempt to minister to them – I prayed that God in the infinite mercies and bountiful blessings in Jesus by The Blood of His Son would heal those wounds, strengthen and sustain your heart and send you back in The Spirit and in Power to proclaim the Gospel, Herald The Good News and refute all those who contradict – By the Guidance of His Holy Spirit.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

Our Lord is Christ. Not colour or creed.

3. Rebecca

on

I am not Surprised at this Bold Revelation.
    Think about the generations that have been destroyed to cover Truth. They showed a Special on the History channel about
    a tribe of Hebrew/Jewish decendants that live in Africa and have a Tomb thats gaurded
    24/7. This is powerful and exciting.
    My people perish for lack of knowledge says the Lord

4. Andrew

on

They should have kept reading in Acts 17: verse 27 talks about God wanting every nation of mankind (from verse 26) to seek Him. I’ve spent hours talking with men like this, who believe as they do (fortunately the ones I talked to were much calmer). See John 5:16-18; Revelation 7:9-10; James 2:10; Ephesians 2:11-22; 1 Timothy 2:3-6 for some good starters.

The problem is, they arrogantly think they know everything, and they will defy logic and reason if they are outdone, talking over you like these men did and wanting to “hold the mic” for long periods of time. (“A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion” (Proverbs 18:2).) They also believe that God will forgive their sins once they get right during this “grace period”, which will obviously never happen. So you could also use Joshua 24:19; Ecclesiastes 7:20; 1 John 1:8-10.

That John 5:16-18 passage really tripped them up though. I told them, “You know, Jesus broke the Sabbath.” They looked at me like I was insane. 😛 Then I had them read it, and I explained to them that Jesus broke the Law yet He was without sin, showing that salvation is not by the Law but through Christ. (And no, I’m not blaspheming: see Mark 2:27-28. The point here is just that the Law was never for salvation, it was only used as a guardian for those who do not know Christ: see Galatians 3:24-26; 1 Timothy 1:8-11.)

I finally resolved after hours of getting nowhere that my time was being wasted, especially since I preached the gospel to them a few times in different Biblical contexts. I haven’t seen them out for like a month, so hopefully I or someone else finally got through to the ones I talked to.

5. Daryl

on

Thanks for posting this. I never hears of this cult before. It is kinda sad. They seem so angry.

As a side note, in the 12th clip, around minute 6, I hear a strange voice that sounds like it say “i do drugs”. Maybe it is just how it comes over on my computer.

Thanks again for posting. May God bless your ministry.

6. Randal

on

I have never heard such racist ignorance in my life. Every time a point is made they change the subject and ask a question to change the direction of the argument. Hardness of heart is a poison! I salute you for your patience.

7. Christopher Keck

on

I have a friend who was my best man who has fallen into this false teaching. It’s so sad how misinterpreted the text becomes with these men. A good chapter to quote from them is Romans 3:21-31 of course, but you could use the entire chapter (If they listen for that long). God be with you brother.

8. Andrew

on

Hi, it’s Andrew again. Here are some more verses I found; the first few especially utterly *destroy* their theology: Isaiah 49:5-6; Matthew 10:5-6; Acts 9:15; Romans 3:29-30; Isaiah 65:1; Psalms 86:9; Psalms 117:1; Psalms 67; James 2:10

Hoping someone can make good use of them.

9. P moore

on

Where in the bible that idol words and degrading another person is ok or being racist and profanity? This that the love of christ Jesus? Absolutely not I really hope that God will help these men and see the truth

10. Pingback: Apologetic Resources on Black Hebrew Israelites | STREET APOLOG!ST.com